At Cuelogic, we develop Software, Intelligence and IoT systems for leading edge startups across the globe as well as with Fortune 500 enterprises looking to compete with unicorns.
At Cuelogic learning is a culture, we don’t force our engineers to take training instead we encourage them to learn, unlearn and relearn everyday. Our culture creates full-stack engineers, that can contribute above and beyond the usual.
Technology is changing everyday. Cuelogic funds dedicated COE team that keeps track of all technology advancements and integrate those within the organization.
This COE teams acts as a support ecosystem to the dedicated developers working on respective products as their technology mentor-buddies -partners. So whenever any developer is blocked or needs help, explore technology options, or is simply indisposed, our COE team steps in and works with that team to provide a 360-degree perspective.
Join us and kick start a professional journey like no other.
Technical/ Process Skills
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of BootStrap framework
- Hands-on experience of building Responsive Websites (atleast two to three projects)
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Knowledge of web site design, development and best practices
- Good understanding of GitHUB, SVN
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Ability to Work with the other developers and designers to develop product features.