At Cuelogic, we develop Software, Intelligence and IoT systems for leading edge startups across the globe as well as with Fortune 500 enterprises looking to compete with unicorns.
At Cuelogic learning is a culture, we don’t force our engineers to take training instead we encourage them to learn, unlearn and relearn everyday. Our culture creates full-stack engineers, that can contribute above and beyond the usual.
Technology is changing everyday. Cuelogic funds dedicated COE team that keeps track of all technology advancements and integrate those within the organization.
This COE teams acts as a support ecosystem to the dedicated developers working on respective products as their technology mentor-buddies -partners. So whenever any developer is blocked or needs help, explore technology options, or is simply indisposed, our COE team steps in and works with that team to provide a 360-degree perspective.
Join us and kick start a professional journey like no other.
Technical/ Process Skills
- Excellent in of Ruby 1.9x and Ruby
- Excellent knowledge of Rails 3.2 & Rails 4
- Good knowledge Ngix, Apache, Passenger, Capistrano
- Good knowledge writing test cases with RSpec, Cucumber
- Good knowledge of deploying app on Heroku, Amazon
- Good in HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive web development.
- Good understanding of jQuery, Bootstrap
- Good understanding of GitHUB, SVN
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- MongoDB, DynamoDB, AngularJS, Backbone.js Mustache templates, MemCache
- Exposure to product/App design and architecture will be an added advantage